In today's world, automating tasks and actions with specialized tools has become a common practice. Saving time and resources is a goal both for everyone, especially when it comes to repetitive tasks, and that is why automation tools have gained popularity over the years.
Today, we'll talk about automating different kinds of actions and workflows from your form.
What is workflow automation?
We understand by workflow automation the process of eliminating manual tasks to trigger actions that are executed automatically instead. The process of automation is meant to eliminate manual work on repetitive tasks, so workers can use this time in more sensible and crucial tasks.
Workflow automation can be applied to very different sectors, both offline and online. Today, we'll explore the benefits of automating tasks in the online world, more precisely, when the first step of these long processes is filling a form.
What are the benefits of automating tasks?
Automating tasks is a big win for any kind of company that operates online (and not only). These are only some of the benefits you can enjoy if you start automating certain tasks and actions.
- Increased productivity. Saving time impacts your team in terms of time and resources. Cutting off the time spent in repetitive tasks translated into dedicating time to other tasks and increasing the productivity overall. Arengu can help you save up to 90% of time, including developing your forms and flows and automating actions.
- Sophisticated workflows. Having more time to execute rather complex actions means that you can work in sophisticating the processes, given that the execution is automatic. Arengu allows you to trigger different and personalized actions, in relation to the results of your form's submissions and flow's executions. And, of course, a personalized and neat user experience has a positive impact in your conversion rates.
- Team happiness. Let's face it — no one likes going through the same little task over and over again. Choosing tools that automate certain annoying actions can greatly impact the satisfaction of your team. You will be able to focus on rather interesting tasks and forget about the manual colorless work.
Automating processes with a smart form
Integrating a form with other related tools is a trendy and efficient way of bringing the processes' tasks together. Seeing the form as the seed of the whole workflow can give an integral view of the mechanism, and help you save time since all the actions will be placed in a single boiler plate.
Arengu allows integrations with any third-party tools, including your own systems. You can find an extensive suite of actions, including native actions with some of the most relevant tools, but also actions to build personalized and flexible server-side logic for your form and flows.
5 types of automation you can explore with Arengu
Forms are an omnipresent element in the online sector. Almost any company that operates online displays one: for signing up, for logging in, for subscribing to a waiting list, for payments... The list is almost infinite.
Given that forms are the very first step of any online workflow, you can start automating actions from the form itself, and automate processes in very different use cases. Let's explore 5 examples on form automation:
1. Automating your sales pipeline from the form
Triggering additional actions after the submission of the form can help you keep all the successive actions of the process in only one form. A popular example regarding the automation of a sales pipeline is connecting your form with your preferred CRMs or triggering internal notifications.
2. Automating waiting lists workflows
Sending approval or rejection notifications or sending welcome emails as the status changes are some of the actions you can automate when creating approval forms for waiting lists.
3. Optimizing internal communications with automated notifications
Integrating your forms with internal communications tools, email sending tools or SMS delivery tools dramatically improves your team's communications. In this case, you could trigger different notifications, to different team members, to improve your processes and the way your team members are informed.
4. Launching product PPC landing pages automatically
Most PPC landing pages are product oriented and form based. This means that companies need to launch tons of different products in separate landing pages that share the same form. Launching landing pages can be easily automated to win time and resources and improve the efficiency of your campaigns.
5. Automating payments with Stripe
Of course, you can also apply automation to payment forms using Arengu and Stripe. From automating recurrent payments, triggering different actions linked to different subscriptions, and much more.
Does your team struggle when executing this kind of action? Go ahead and try Arengu for free and start automating your company's processes from your forms.